Due to increased SPAM activity, we decided to restrict Registration and some other features for NON-Registered users. Sorry for that.
- Posts: 53
- Joined: 24.03.2016
- Location: Albania
File Size: 34 mb
Rep+ and enjoy
RAR file contains
1. Introduzione alla psicologia delle emozioni.pdf
3. Introduzione alla psicologia delle emozioni.mobi
4. Introduzione alla psicologia delle emozioni.epub
5. Introduzione alla psicologia delle emozioni.doc
File name: Introduzione alla psicologia delle emozioni.rar
Detection ratio: 0 / 53 / Seems to be clean
- Una buona conversazione dialogo con Alvaro Siza
- Res et signa. Studi di Maria Elena Reina. Ediz. italiana e latina
- Paolino, torna a casa!
- Francesco dAssisi. Ritorno al Vangelo
- Kitchen letto da Carolina Crescentini. Audiolibro. CD Audio formato MP3
- Lasciami con un sorriso
- La notizia perduta
- Una notte niente male. Testo originale a fronte
- Posts: 230
- Joined: 13.03.2016
- Location: Burundi
Awesome share mate!
The so-called ‘psychotically depressed’ person who tries to kill herself doesn’t do so out of quote ‘hopelessness’ or any abstract conviction that life’s assets and debits do not square. And surely not because death seems suddenly appealing. The person in whom Its invisible agony reaches a certain unendurable level will kill herself the same way a trapped person will eventually jump from the window of a burning high-rise. Make no mistake about people who leap from burning windows. Their terror of falling from a great height is still just as great as it would be for you or me standing speculatively at the same window just checking out the view; i.e. the fear of falling remains a constant. The variable here is the other terror, the fire’s flames: when the flames get close enough, falling to death becomes the slightly less terrible of two terrors. It’s not desiring the fall; it’s terror of the flames. And yet nobody down on the sidewalk, looking up and yelling ‘Don’t!’ and ‘Hang on!’, can understand the jump. Not really. You’d have to have personally been trapped and felt flames to really understand a terror way beyond falling.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: 24 registered users and 42 guests