Due to increased SPAM activity, we decided to restrict Registration and some other features for NON-Registered users. Sorry for that.
- Posts: 224
- Joined: 05.12.2016
- Location: Pakistan
File Size: 39 mb
Rep+ and enjoy
RAR file contains
1. Angelo Fraccacreta. Il dolore di una vita.pdf
3. Angelo Fraccacreta. Il dolore di una vita.mobi
4. Angelo Fraccacreta. Il dolore di una vita.epub
5. Angelo Fraccacreta. Il dolore di una vita.doc
File name: Angelo Fraccacreta. Il dolore di una vita.rar
Detection ratio: 0 / 53 / Seems to be clean
- Pericle. Testo inglese a fronte
- Lo spirito del buddhismo antico
- Osteria con uso cucina
- La creazione del vero: il maggior teatro di Pirandello
- Il tormento di Gaia. Scritto apocrifo con aposiopesi finale
- Metaphysics and realism. Discussion on modern criticism of traditional metaphysics and its realism
- Ascoltando le voci che percorrono le pietre
- Il potere dellattore. Tecnica ed esercizi
- Il volo di Icaro
I have never listened to anyone who criticized my taste in space travel, sideshows or gorillas. When this occurs, I pack up my dinosaurs and leave the room.
- Posts: 483
- Joined: 01.08.2016
- Location: Bahamas
Anyone got experience in creating a GB for this?
Have you ever been in love? Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable. It opens your chest and it opens up your heart and it means that someone can get inside you and mess you up. You build up all these defenses, you build up a whole suit of armor, so that nothing can hurt you, then one stupid person, no different from any other stupid person, wanders into your stupid life...You give them a piece of you. They didn't ask for it. They did something dumb one day, like kiss you or smile at you, and then your life isn't your own anymore. Love takes hostages. It gets inside you. It eats you out and leaves you crying in the darkness, so simple a phrase like 'maybe we should be just friends' turns into a glass splinter working its way into your heart. It hurts. Not just in the imagination. Not just in the mind. It's a soul-hurt, a real gets-inside-you-and-rips-you-apart pain. I hate love.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: 41 registered users and 17 guests